Agreements can be converted into assets by linking to an existing asset you manage online with one of our partners. By converting an agreement into an asset, you will be able to receive royalty payments from online music services.
Please note: You must have a small amount of Ethereum’s native currency, Ether in your wallet to cover the cost of converting an agreement into an asset. Learn more about the network fee
Additionally only admins of the agreement have the permission to convert it into an asset. Learn more about admins
To convert an agreement into an asset:
- Open the agreement you would like to convert
- Tap Scan & register asset
- Follow the instructions to scan the assets QR code
- Review the asset metadata and information received
- Confirm the asset to be registered
Once completed all rights holders will be notified of the agreement being converted into an asset.