You can send payments to any agreement if you have the agreement's public address.
Please note: You must have a small amount of Ethereum’s native currency, Ether available in your wallet to cover the cost of making transactions. Learn more about the network fee
To send payment to an agreement:
- Open the agreement you would like to send payment to
- Tap Show QR code to display the agreement's public address
- Tap Share address and copy it
- Navigate to your wallet and tap Send or request
- Enter an amount and tap Send
- Paste the agreement's public address as the recipient
- Add a note (optional)
- Tap Next to review the transaction before sending
- Confirm the details are correct and send
Once completed all rights holders will be notified when they receive their share of the payment. If you send a payment to an agreement that you hold shares in, you will still receive your share of the total amount sent.
A chronological history of all payments is available within the agreement details under ‘Payments received’.