An agreement is a digital record of splits between 1 or more parties. It can be used to record splits with collaborators, labels, publishers, and anyone else with an Ethereum wallet address.
To create an agreement:
- Tap the plus
- Choose Create an agreement
- Give it a title (this cannot be changed after it’s created)
- Add a description for what it’s for (this cannot be changed after it’s created)
- Add rights holders and assign their shares (the total shares available is 1,000,000)
- Tap Create agreement to review the agreement details
- Confirm the details are correct then create the agreement.
After creating the agreement, all rights holders will be notified upon receiving their shares.
Please note: You must have a small amount of Ethereum’s native currency, Ether in your wallet to cover the cost of creating an agreement. Learn more about the network fee